Handling of Personal Information
*** This document is translated from Japanese. The official registered documentation is in Japanese only and may be found here
1. Name and contact of administrator
Administrator: Shinya, Shinichiro
2. Purpose and Utilization of the Handling of Personal Information
(1) Purposes of utilization in case of collection of Handling of Personal Information indicated in a document,
etc (including websites and e-mails; hereinafter referred to as "Document, etc.”) directly from the principal.
① Personal information obtained from customers shall be used by the Company, within the necessary scope of tour and travel arrangements, to conduct the following business activities:
・For contacting the customer
・For correspondence of all the customer’s requests and inquiries.
・For introducing the Company’s and Company’s Partner’s products and information, requesting participation opinions and feedback following a tour or event, for requesting participation in surveys, for compiling statistical reports (data used will be processed so that individuals cannot be identified), and other similar uses.
② Counterparty information
・For conducting business negotiations, as well as communicating, receiving and placing orders, and handling billing and payments during the course of business.
③ Employee information
・For personnel and labor management, job management, health management, and security management of employees.
④ Handling of Personal Information of applicants for employment
・For contact to job applicants and management of recruitment jobs of the Company.
(2) Purposes for utilization in case of collection by other methods than those of the preceding paragraph
① Customers information received by phone
・For responding to telephone inquiries and confirming application information. (Phone calls may be recorded)
② Customers information entrusted associated with consignment of business
・Personal information obtained from customers shall be used by the Company, within the necessary scope of tour and travel arrangements, to conduct the following business activities. The Purpose of Utilization of the Handling of Personal Information of our contracted affiliate companies for tour products, as well as insurance company, can all be found on their websites.
JI Accident & Fire insurance Co., Ltd. http://www.jihoken.co.jp/
・The Company’s contracted travel agents for tour products
JTB Corp. http://www.jtb.co.jp
ANA Sales http://www.anas.co.jp
KNT Co., Ltd. http://www.knt.co.jp
JAL Sales http://www.jalsales.com/
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose personal information obtained from customers to third parties,
except in the following cases:
(1) When making arrangements related to the associated tour. For example, to hotels and accommodations, transportation companies, tourism related companies, etc.
(2) When the individual in question has given their express consent
(3) When disclosure is required by law and ordinances
(4) When disclosure is required in order to protect the life, well-being or assets of a person, and it is difficult to obtain to consent of the individual in question.
(5) When disclosure is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound education of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
(6) When it is necessary to cooperate with government agencies or local public bodies or persons entrusted by these in the execution of their duties provided by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual in question is liable to obstruct the execution of said duties
(7) When the Company outsources the handling of personal data in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Utilization, in order to ensure smooth business operation.
4. Confidentiality Agreements with Outsourcing Companies
In cases where the Company outsources the handling of personal data in whole or in part, it shall ensure thorough management of personal information, including selecting vendors based on strict criteria such as the requirement of sound systems to protect personal information, and concluding non-disclosure agreements with counterparties.
5. Request for Disclosure, etc., of Handling of Personal Information
If you wish a notification of the purpose of utilization, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion of the contents, suspension of use, removal, and suspension of the provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure, etc.") of your Handling of Personal Information held by the Company, please contact the Company for the guidance of the necessary procedures. Upon such request, the Company will take without delay the necessary measures in accordance with the laws and regulations, and the internal rules of the Company. If the request is not met in whole or in part, the Company will explain the reason for that.
6. Voluntariness of the Provision of Personal Information
Whether to provide personal information to us is entirely up to the customer. However, if we do not receive necessary information, it may not be possible to provide certain services in the appropriate manner.
7. Acquisition of Personal Information by Means Not Readily Discernible by the Individual
This website uses “cookies” to make viewing more convenient for users on subsequent visits. These cookies used on this website will neither infringe customer privacy nor negatively affect your computer.
This website also employs SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encoding on all forms in which personal data is entered. In addition, firewalls and other security measures have been implemented to protect data within the website. However, due to the nature of internet data transmissions, please understand that it is impossible to fully guarantee security in all cases.
8. Authorized Handling of Personal Information Protection Organization
An Authorized Handling of Personal Information Protection Organization is an organization that has obtained the approval of the competent minister pursuant to Article 37 of the Handling of Personal Information Protection Act, the purpose of which is to ensure proper handling of Handling of Personal Information by disposing of complaints concerning handling of the subject Handling of Personal Information and the provision of information to the subject business operators.
Authorized Handling of Personal Information Protection Organization that the Company has joined: JIPDEC
Contact office for solution of complaints: Handling of Personal Information Protection and Complaint Consultation Center
Phone Number: 03-5860-7565 Toll-free: 0120-700-779
※This is not the contact office for the service of the Company
For questions, inquiries, or complaints regarding the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact us at the below information.
Address: 5500 Chiran-cho Kori, Minamikyushu-shi, Kagoshima 897-0302
(Hours: 10:00 ~ 17:30)
※The office may be closed on weekends and holidays